Multan Sultans VS Islamabad United Dream 11 Team Match Predictions 26th February 2019

Get Multan Sultans VS Islamabad United Dream 11 Team Match Predictions 26th February 2019. Islamabad United VS Multan Sultans 2019 today match prediction. Islamabad United VS Multan Sultans 2019. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction. Who will win today match . Islamabad United VS Multan Sultans 2019 toss prediction. Live score with ball by ball update.

Our Prediction

  • Both sides have an unreliable batting lineup apart from Islamabad United’s batsmen materialize to be in enhanced form
  • Multan Sultans has a few higher players but the greater part of its side is not of the highest superiority
  • Islamabad United has reclaim its winning stroke after a inopportune start to PSL 2019

Match Detail

  • Tournament: Pakistan Super League 2019
  • Date: Feb 26, 2019
  • Format: T20
  • Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai, UAE
  • Time: 16:00
  • Weather: Sunny, 53% Humidity, 21.8℃

About the Match

Islamabad United has recovered well after a bit of a shaky start to PSL 2019 and now has three wins from five matches. The side is keeping pace with the PSL League leaders and is in a good position moving forward.

The same cannot be said about the Multan Sultans. Four losses out of five matches have put the Multan Sultans right at the bottom of the PSL 2019 League table. All is not lost for Multan Sultans, though. Since four out of the six teams qualify for the knockout stage of the PSL, the Multan Sultans are just one win away from moving into a provisional qualification spot.

It appears as if the fight for the top spot and the final qualification spot is going to be hotly contested. Each match is going to have a huge bearing on the PSL 2019 standings from here on in.

Match Preview

Multan Sultans

The Multan Sultans are harassed in the PSL because of their inability to sort out their batting issue. They have been irritating to rejig their team masterwork and balance in an effort to type it out but have not yet been victorious in eliminate the trouble.

We don’t the players in their side are gone quality, far from it actually, but their current form is substandard. Senior players like Shoaib Malik, James Vince, and Daniel Christian need to take more blame.

Johnson Charles scored a fifty in the earlier match and could be one of the players to watch out for though he is not the most reliable of batsmen moreover. The lack of a real match winner with the bat is a big anxiety for the Multan Sultans and that should be sorted out instantly.

We reflect the Multan Sultans are one of the sides that would advantage from a 48-hour trade window in the middle of the PSL as has been speculate.

The Multan Sultans are also stressed a bit in the bowling subdivision. We cost the presence of Junaid Khan and Shahid Afridi in the side very extremely but the others don’t motivate as much assurance. Dan Christian is good with the ball but he is not the strongest threat in slow situation. Mohammad Irfan is absolutely not the same bowler he was at his climax and Shoaib Malik is a part-timer at most excellent.

Islamabad United

The Multan Sultans are harassed in the PSL because of their incapability to sort out their batting issues. They have been annoying to rejig their team work and balance in an attempt to sort it out but have not yet been victorious in eliminate the complexity.We don’t the players in their side are missing excellence, far from it actually, but their current form is unacceptable. Senior players like Shoaib Malik, James Vince, and Daniel Christian need to take more accountability.

Johnson Charles scored a fifty in the prior match and could be one of the players to watch out for although he is not the almost all dependable of batsmen either. The lack of a genuine match winner with the bat is a big worry for the Multan Sultans and that must be type out immediately.

We envisage the Multan Sultans are one of the sides that would encourage from a 48-hour deal window in the center of the PSL as has been wonder.

The Multan Sultans are also harassed a crumb in the bowling section. We worth the audience of Junaid Khan and Shahid Afridi in the side very enormously but the others don’t stimulate as much declaration. Dan Christian is greater with the ball but he is not the mainly brawny threat in sluggish circumstances. Mohammad Irfan is completely not the similar bowler he was at his peak and Shoaib Malik is a part-timer at most excellent.

Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction

According to our match prediction, Islamabad United is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Islamabad United a favorite team to win this match.

  • Islamabad United team had been good in their opening encounter of PSL
  • The batting line of Islamabad United is much stronger than Multan Sultans
  • Multan Sultan has a good bowling attack but its batting will need a little re-balancing in PSL 2019

Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams

Islamabad United is a well-balanced side and they performed well in their first match, so the winning chances of today match for Islamabad United have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.

Islamabad United have 51% chances to win this matchMultan Sultans has 49% chances to win this match

Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction

The toss can play an important role in the decision of all matches of PSL. The team who will win the toss may choose to field first.

Pitch Report and Conditions

This match will be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. The pitch has something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. It is usually a high scoring venue and we think plenty of runs should be scored in this match as well.

Weather Report for Today Match

The weather forecast in Dubai is predicting some chances of rain on the match day but hopefully, it should clear up by the time the match gets started.

Islamabad United Squad

Sahibzada Farhan, Asif Ali, Muhammad Musa, Samit Patel, Cameron Delport, Philip Salt, Hussain Talat, Luke Ronchi, Faheem Ashraf, Zafar Gohar, Waqas Maqsood, Rumman Raees, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Sami(c), Ian Bell, Nasir Nawaz, Wayne Parnell, Zahir Khan, Amad Butt, Rizwan Hussain.

Multan Sultans Squad

Shoaib Malik(c), Shan Masood, Umar Siddiq, Muhammad Junaid, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Abbas , Shahid Afridi, Laurie Evans, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Ilyas, Nauman Ali, Andre Russell, James Vince, Daniel Christian, Tom Moores, Ali Shafiq, Shakeel Ansar, Hammad Azam, Johnson Charles, Chris Green.

Updated: March 1, 2019 — 6:05 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *